When you want someone that cares as much as you do.
There’s no end to sites offering affordable logo’s and branding solutions. So, why choose me?
- You’re a small business with a small budget.
- You want to work one-on-one with a designer.
- You want to know that 100% of your money is going to your design, and not middle-men.
- You want to deal with someone nice, supportive, and open-minded.
- You want someone who’ll LISTEN to, and respect your ideas.
- You want work that’s completely unique and custom.
- You need your logo done quickly and professionally.
- You want to collaborate freely and casually on your design.
- You want to be involved in the design process.
- You need a designer that can think outside-the-box.
- You want to own full copyright to your logo!
Why wouldn’t I go with a big, trendy agency?
Branding agencies are expensive, and tend to take control of your project. Often you’re made to feel clueless about what’s ‘best for your image’, even down to color choices, and you can easily wind up paying steeply for a design you don’t really jibe with. Not to mention that you’re paying for the overhead of running a large agency, with several employees.
I’ve heard about these great “contest” sites!
Large crowdsourcing sites offer a lot of bang for your buck, and can seem a fun solution at first, but there’s a lot of unforeseen work involved, IF you want to get the best possible design. Constant communication with dozens, even hundreds of designers that are submitting work to your project, and having to explain your vision over and over again. Worst is narrowing down submissions, and finally deciding on a winner, only to find out that it’s a derivative of a logo that already exists. It happens…a lot, and the process has to begin again. You also have to wait on having the final design forwarded to you through the site.